Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My observations from the last debate

*Please Mr. McCain stop with the boredom already. Right out of the box he is safe and mundane, and that will not get it done.

*Here we go. Second point he is going for the jugular now. He is attacking him on the Joe the plumber slip up I wrote on yesterday.

*Hurray he is hammering BO on the Spread the wealth around comment.

*Barack is struggling and off balance right now. He will not address the wealth spreading. McCain got the last word on it too.

*Nice comment fromMcCain on his spending plan being hatchet first and then scalple. Nicely played. I love the spending freeze idea too.

*It is a miracle. He just said what I have been begging for. BO tried his old tired tactic of comparing the budget of McCain to that of Mr. Bush. "I am not President Bush" McCain replied and then he said that if he wanted to run against Bush he should have run four years ago.

*I am taking a break now.

*They both side stepped the dirty campaigning question. McCain missed the opportunity to hammer the Ayres connection. Barack even just brought it up for him and McCain is not biting. Wait, here it is. McCain is unloading on him now. I agree we need to know the connection between Obama and Ayres. Obama is now downplaying the connection. If you do not have anything to do with him then why do you hang out with him?

*Obama tried to sidestep acorn too and McCain hit him on his huge donation to it. Then he hammered the Ayres thing again with a claim that BO started his presidential run in Ayers livin room, which seems to be true.

* Bresh of freth air. Haha. McCain with the tongue twister.

*Now we are slipping into boredom. z z z

*"I admire Sen. Obama's eloquence. but you have to listen to his words carefully". Very nice Mr. McCain.

*Aww Mr. BO is so nice. He wants to give me health care, and then raise my taxes to pay for it. Bigger government control equals less freedom and less money in my monthly real budget. No thanks.

*Wait. BO, why am I paying for a kitty?

*Alright, I am tired and I am going to bed. I will write more on the debate tomorrow.

No comments: