Thursday, October 02, 2008

My different view of the VP Debate

**********Wait, one more thing. I thought I heard Palin call Joe O'Biden once last night, and now a friend just confirmed it for me. That is too funny. O'Biden, HAHA!

**********OK. That is about all I can take for now. I am tired. I will keep the debate on tivo and write more later.

OOOH one more thing. What is with all the crazy faces Biden makes in the split screen? He looks like a lunatic.

**********There you go pointing backwards Joe. She called him on his main tactic.

**********I am back momentarily. Sarah seems to be doing much better. Woah, she just rolled her eyes. Ha Ha.

**********OK time for a break for me to get ready for bed. I am starting to doze off.

**********OK, Sarah dropped the ball on the 2 same sex marriage questions. Talk about train wreck and sticking her foot in her mouth. She needed to shut him up after she left her first answer totally vague and instead she agreed with him. great.

**********Drill Baby Drill. Now shes back. Hit him with his own words girl.

**********Biden is now reminding me of the crazy dude from Lost in Space. What was his name?

Sarah is kind of stumbling a little now. Get it together girl.

**********I'm glad Joe is talking to people like me who are genious IQ people. I think he's most likely losing all the normal folks with his numbers and double speak. Sarah is keeping it simple.

**********Woo Hoo Biden wants Fairness. that's a code word for giving tax breaks to folks who don't have jobs and don't even pay taxes. How is it fair to single out the middle class for cuts? I am in the middle, but we all need cuts - yes even business owners Joe.

**********How much do you think Biden payed for that terrable hair transplant?

**********Biden appears to be set to repeat Obama's themes from the presidential debate. Its because of the failed economic policies of the Bush administration. They are doing their best to position McCain as just a Bush continuation.

Sarah seems a bit stiff right now. Come on old.coot.say something mean and get her fired up.

**********OK! Thank goodness for Tivo. I am just getting ready to finally start watching the debate. So, I start the thing and Sarah gets apoint right off the bat with her polite : "Nice to meet you. Hey, can I call you Joe?" She disarmed him right off the bat. He reminds me of a mean old used car salesman. Eww.

And isn't it great to see Gwen Aweful I mean Obama oops I mean Ifill toughing it out with her broken leg?

No comments: