Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Even O'Biden doesn't trust BO!

I almost forgot to post on the O'Biden comments from Sunday about Obama facing an international test within 6 months of becoming President. If you didn't hear it, here is a clip with several different news views of the comment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkq-CRrXTs8

It is clear that Mr. O'Biden still holds his views from when he was running against BO in the Democratic Primaries (See those opinions here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjAs4vtc1w). He agrees with me that BO is not ready to be President and that the world would see him as soft. We would be open to contries testing our "mettle" because they think BO would not respond. Say what you want about Mr. Bush, but noone dares test the man. He would surely respond firmly. Mr. McCain would also respond in a tough manner, and therefore would not be tested as the inexperienced BO.

I pray for the safety of our country that Mr. Obama loses this election, or we will surely be tested. I feel strongly that if BO is tested as President he would fail miserably. He is not ready to lead, and not ready to handle the world. I don't want his "change" in this area, and I say "No you can't"!

That's my peaceful 2.5 cents. I will withhold the anger for now!

No comments: