Thursday, October 02, 2008

I plan to blog about the debate tonight

If things go well, I plan to do some blogging tonight during or after the Palin/Biden VP debate. It could be very interesting and entertaining. If I don't post tonight, I will tomorrow. I personally hope that "debate camp" hasn't turned Sarah into a Republican clone with talking points. We need her to just be Sarah, and rip Biden into shreads. If she is able to be herself and Biden is himself, everyone will love her and hate the mean old man. We'll see how it goes.

Here is a great article, and I hope she does "go on the attack!"

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14220.html

OH yea, and one more thing. I hope she calls him a liar at some point since that is what he has built his political career on!

That's my 2 cent preview!

No comments: