Monday, November 03, 2008

Great read, with HOPE!

I just found an article where a McCain campaign official seems to agree with me that undecided folks could still carry the day for McCain tomorrow. The number of people considering themselves undecided or unsure is staggering. As I stated last week one poll showed that 1 in 7 were still not committed. As I've been saying, ignore the media. This thing is not over yet, and the fat lady is still sleeping in her trailer.

Read the article here: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15193_Page2.html

Here are some clips from it:

MIAMI – A high-spirited Rick Davis late Sunday night made perhaps his final case for John McCain, arguing that the unusual number of still-remaining undecided voters could tip the election to the GOP and that whether those holdouts ultimately vote could prove decisive.

“If Barack Obama hasn’t closed the deal with them after two years in the campaign and a year as the nominee of their party, maybe they’re holding out for a good reason,” Davis told reporters en route to an after-midnight campaign rally here. “Now, maybe they just decided not to vote and they don’t want to say that because everyone they know is voting. So we’ll see. If we see the vote drop below 130 million, you’ll know they didn’t show up. If it goes over you’ll know they came out, [and] I think that’s a good chance for us to win.”

“The big hole we have I think is…our earned media coverage,” he said, referring to the campaign’s treatment in the press. “I don’t know what we could have done to do it differently, but it sucks. So I look back at that and say wow.”

That's my 2.5 cents. Get excited, get the word out, and get out and vote!

No comments: