Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Charger Fan's "Ode to Ed Hochuli"


Oh Ed, Dear Ed,
It seems you are quite the man!
But Ed, Dear Ed,
On Sunday you lost your head.

Oh NO Mr. Ed, Oh NO,
Don’t blow the whistle yet,
Cutler, yes Cutler just now lost the ball,
Don’t make a call you’ll regret.

NO Ed, Are you kidding Ed?
A Fumble it was just now.
Well Ed, Dear Ed,
You’ve killed the Bolts with a POW!

Thanks Ed, Dear Ed,
For admitting you did bad.
But ED, Dear ED,
The Chargers were who was had!

OH ED, Dear ED,
Should I give you a break?
Well Ed, Dear Ed,
It’s too hard for me to fake.

So Ed, Dear Ed,
I hope you have a good day.
Oh Ed, Dear Ed,
While the Bolts win the Super Bowl anyway.

That’s my 2.5 cents. My apologies to real Poets everywhere!
PS - This was written in jest as a response to some friends who have been hard on this lone Virginia Charger fan (it seems). I understand that mistakes happen and Ed is a great official, not to mention the fact that he could crush me with his Biceps.

To all the Charger Fans who have sent Mr. Hochuli hate mail and threats, please leave and go be a Raider Fan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, even after the bad call, the way to win the game is to stop the other team from scoring!

Knucklehead said...

blah blah blah