Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random thoughts from the Knucklehead

•Google is actually a codename for a group of people who are carrying out a plot for world domination.

•Today kids have iPod and Nintendo DSi. I had and eight track player and pong!

•Hey you with the Diet Coke and the large pizza all to your self, Really?

•I think I figured out why I like nature photography so much. My eyes are so bad, looking at the picture close up looks much better.

•Why do all drive through speakers make the cashier sound like the teacher from Peanuts?

•Acronyms are this generation’s contractions.

•The new Lynchburg traffic circle and the existing broken water main fountain in the James are much more offensive than the LU monogram. At least LU paid for theirs, while the city forced taxpayers to pay for their masterpieces.

•Bald is the new comb over.

•Why do things that are good for you have to taste so bad and things that make you fat and sick taste so good?

•Remember, Kate Gosselin is only doing dancing with the stars for her kids.

•Within ten years, no one will talk anymore. We will just all text or e-mail. Then we will truly see if my dad was right when he said “silence is golden”.

•Counter productivity: As I work doing productive tasks to try and help my company turn a profit, our government is trying to find more ways to take that profit away from both the company and me.

•Bojangles actually uses a Chicken recipe from heaven.

•OK, “underwhelmed” is apparently not a word, but I plan to make it one soon.

•My daughter is quite the singer. My prayer is the American Idol will be canceled before she is old enough. I don’t think it will be a problem.

•It is striking to me how government schools are failing both academically and monetarily when private schools are booming in both areas.

•I just saw Elton John on TV with pink glasses. I think he’s a book that you can judge by looking at the cover.

•When I was 7 in grade school eating PB&J for lunch every day, I never thought I’d be a 40 year old eating the same thing at my desk at work.

That’s my 2 cents, and you know you liked it!

No comments: